Join the Railroad Museum of New England, Fascia’s Chocolates and Haight-Brown Vineyard on our Chocolate Decadence Tour!
The evening begins at our historic 1881 Thomaston Station with a cocktail party (Haight-Brown wines and plenty of appetizers). Train ride follows with a stop for a toast over the spectacular Thomaston Dam. Next, stretch your legs at Fascia’s Chocolate Company with a tour, more wine, more chocolate and dessert!
- Reception at the Thomaston Station
- All Aboard!
- Depart the station
- Bubbly toast on the face of the scenic Thomaston dam
- Wine and Chocolate tasting on the train while underway
- Fascia’s Chocolate Company Tour and Make Your Own Chocolate; more tasting; purchase your favorites
- Back to Thomaston Station around 9-9:30
Hor d’oeurves Include: (subject to change due to availability)
- Nachos w cheese and peppers
- Pulled pork sliders
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Fried Mozzarella
- BBQ chicken tenders
One admission includes: Hor d’oeurves reception, wine (one souvenir wine glass and multiple tastings), fascia’s chocolate samples, your own custom bar of chocolate, dessert, as well as a scenic train ride along the Naugatuck River. Train ride/event is about 3 and 1/2 hours
Ticket Price: $79 USD
To reserve your tickets please visit the link below, space is limited!