New Haven 1613 Wooden Coach


Another of the series, built in 1907, rebuilt as the 4420 in 1929, to work train service in Oak Point and New Haven as the W-156, in 1940. Once used for closed storage by the museum, the carbody was rebuilt to the original open platform configuration in 1981-83, but retained the 1929 steel underframe. The restoration will be completed at some time in the future.

Leave a comment