Built in April 1914 as a general service (not specifically assigned) first-class parlor car. Originally containing 26 parlor chairs and a private sitting room for four people (a “drawing room”), it was converted to coach #610 in July 1949, and was retired in 1962 after operating in Boston-area commuter service. “Philinda” is an example of early all-steel passenger car construction. Donated by the estate of Jim Bradley in 1989 and moved from his Stonington property in April 1991. Moved to Naugatuck Railroad in November 1999.